Take care of financial matters anytime, from anywhere.
Buying a vehicle is one of the largest investments we make in our lifetime. While we may plan to pay for general maintenance, most of us don’t set aside money for unexpected repairs. When they inevitably strike, we might have to dip into savings or use a credit card to cover the costs.
Protect your investment and avoid breaking your budget with an extended warranty from Whitefish Credit Union.
We offer three different warranty plans so you can select the best coverage for your needs and your budget. Additionally, our longer terms and more comprehensive coverage are often a better value compared to extended warranty packages sold by dealerships.
No matter where you travel in the United States and Canada, our coverage will protect you against major mechanical expenses, and there is no deductible on covered parts or labor. Our extended warranty is available for newer and older vehicle models, and you don’t have to finance your vehicle with us to get coverage. If you do choose to finance a vehicle with Whitefish Credit Union, you can build extended warranty coverage into your loan.
Call or visit us today to learn more about our extended warranty coverage.
What is an Extended Warranty?
An extended warranty is a vehicle service plan that helps pay for the cost of certain repairs that your vehicle may need while you own it. Extended warranty coverage from Whitefish Credit Union begins where your manufacturer’s warranty ends.
What are the benefits of an extended warranty from Whitefish Credit Union?
Peace of Mind
- Protect your budget from unexpected auto repair costs
- Preserve the value of your auto investment
- Coverage is insured by Whitefish Credit Union
- $0 deductible on all plans
- Three comprehensive coverage plans with a variety of terms to choose from
- Competitive rates that often cost less than dealership service plans
- Simple and straightforward claims process
- Live customer service always available during normal business hours
- ASE certified mechanics help you navigate the repair process
- ASE certified mechanic act as your advocate and claim advisor
- ASE advocate works directly with mechanics and repair shops on your behalf
- Determines if quoted costs (labor, parts) are fair and reasonable so you don’t pay too much
Purchase extended warranty coverage today! Give us a call or visit your local branch to get started.