WHITEFISH, Mont. – March 27, 2020 – As things continue to evolve with the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are proactively adjusting our branch operations to minimize risk and better protect our employees, members, and the communities we serve. As part of this initiative and in response to the CDC’s recommendation to implement social distancing, Whitefish Credit Union will be taking the following steps.
Updated information is in bold.
- On Friday, March 27, all drive-thru tellers are open until 6:00 pm. Effecitve Monday, March 30, all drive-thru tellers will be open to serve you during the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday. You may experience significant waits at the North Kalispell Branch due to high-demand. Our South Kalispell Branch drive-thru is open and located 1.5 miles from the North Kalispell Branch.
- All branch lobbies are closed to members and will remain closed until further notice.
- On Friday, March 27, the telephone call center is open until 6:00 pm. Effecitve Monday, March 30, the telephone call center will be available to help you during the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday at (877) 862-3525.
- New loans, memberships, and deposit accounts can be opened online. You may experience delays in completing your loan due to high demand and the availability of third parties we rely on.
- Appointments can be made for special needs. Please call us at (877) 862-3525 to request an appointment.
We encourage you to take advantage of our home and mobile banking platforms to transact as much business as possible, including viewing your transactions, checking balances, depositing checks, and making payments.
All online services, including our CO-OP ATM Network remain available to serve you.
We’re here to help
If you have been financially impacted by the coronavirus and need our support, we are here to help. Please contact us at (877) 862-3525, Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm (Mountain Time) to find out about assistance that may be available to you, or to answer any questions you have.
Whitefish Credit Union will continue to post updates on our website and Facebook page until the coronavirus is no longer a public health issue.